Monday, January 3, 2011

What is Missing?

Christmas is over and I think we are going through advent chain withdrawal. It was really nice having all the activities planned and organized. I have been trying to think of how I can continue to have daily activities for both girls without the use of a paper chain that is 365 links long. I have some ideas and will share if I think of something that will work for us all. Until then we will just do whatever.

Years ago one of the first teacher conferences I attended featured a presenter that shared this idea of creating a "What's Missing" book. They were basically made using coloring pages. I made my own for C recently using a snowman picture from one of her Christmas coloring books. I traced the picture several times, leaving something different out each time.







I am sure there is an easier way to do this on the computer, but my printer is out of ink :)

1 comment:

  1. You've got an award over my blog. I love your blog.http://mytotlearningtime.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-very-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete